- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Garlic Knots
"Not great the second day"
"Quick and tasty!"
"Nothing special. Puffy, empty calories."
"These are a nice change from ordinary biscuits. I rolled the dough rope in the oil/spice mixture before I put it on the baking sheet. I used only 1/2 teaspoon of oregano so it wasn't overpowering. Very good."
"Haven't made these yet, but rating a "5" because I have pick one...Do you toss the uncooked dough in the dressing first, or bake them first? I would think the seasonings would stick better if coated before they went in the oven?"