- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Garlic Knots
Sort By :
"these were quick and good!"
"a hit with the whole family!"
"Yummy! I made these with homemade biscuits. The first time I follwed the directions, and they fell apart. So, this time I brushed olive oil on them and sprinkled the dry topping ingredients. It worked great!"
"Incredibly easy, tastes SO good that I got requests for the recipe!I only made two changes: I used olive oil instead of canola oil because that is what I had on hand. I also cut the biscuits into halves instead of thirds because it was easier and I don't mind bigger garlic-Parmesan knots! :)"
"Very Italian. I've been to Rom a year ago and had the knots daily. Finally I found an english recipe. Very simple"