- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Garlic Knots
Sort By :
"Haven't made these yet, but rating a "5" because I have pick one...Do you toss the uncooked dough in the dressing first, or bake them first? I would think the seasonings would stick better if coated before they went in the oven?"
"Kids love to make. Quick and easy!"
"these were quick and good!"
"a hit with the whole family!"
"Yummy! I made these with homemade biscuits. The first time I follwed the directions, and they fell apart. So, this time I brushed olive oil on them and sprinkled the dry topping ingredients. It worked great!"