- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine oil, eggs and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Spread in a 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: about 24 brownies.
Reviews for Fudge Nut Brownies
Sort By :
"Wow this is so yummy! It was very simple to make and my family really liked it. I did not use nuts do to allergies but it was so good. This is my new go to recipe for brownies."
"Excellent recipe! It is a moist and melting in mouth recipe. I added rice crispies and cornflakes instead of nuts making it a healthy snack for the kids. They luv it!!"
"So good...my husband's comment after eating the first one: "These are prize-winning!" lol"
"These are the absolute best brownies!!! I left out the nuts though. I did them by hand. I mixed the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla together really well with a whisk (to break up clumps) 1st. Then whisked the cocoa (rounded 3/4 c.) in. The stirred in the rest of the dry,... I was very careful not to incorporate air in to the batter, as I hate cake-like brownies. Also, I used 1c. white flour and 1/3 whole wheat flour,.. you could not tell at all, next time I may try it with even more whole wheat flour.It took 23 minutes in my preheated oven in a glass 13x9.These were the perfect amount of sweet!I use a combination of black cocoa with a little regular.They were perfectly fudgy, but competely done! I have never found this perfect combination till now!!! I am going to copies of this, so I never lose it! :o)"
"I made them without nuts. Simple and delicious!"