Our Test Kitchen home economists stirred together this sweet punch by combining four kinds of juice. Feel free to omit the rum for a kid-friendly option.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup golden or light rum
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and orange twists
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and rum. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add club soda. Serve over ice in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Fruity Rum Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p26
Reviews for Fruity Rum Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 28, 2013
"Very very good. Several of my guests asked for the recipe."
Reviewed Feb. 27, 2010
"this was wonderful for my hubbys birthday party..."