Frosty Lemon-Strawberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed. Transfer to a large bowl; add the ice cream, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel. Beat until blended.
- Pour into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Lemon-Strawberry Dessert
Sort By :
To keep it on the more heathy side we added frozen yogurt instead of ice cream and reduced the lemonade.
I used frozen yogurt instead of the icecream. It was good, but I have better icecream desserts and summer treats recipes. I probably would not make it again.
I made this for a large group of people at a party! They all LOVED IT !!!
I THINK I'LL MAKE IT NEXT TIME REPLACING ICE CREAM WITH LOW-SUGAR WHIPPED TOPPING AND 1/2 CAN OF LEMONADE TO MAKE IT MORE DIABETIC FRIENDLY
Little disappointed, not my idea of light!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >