Four Bean Turkey Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook the turkey, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Four Bean Turkey Chili
Sort By :
Best chili i have ever had. Won a couple of cook off's also fantastic recipe.
Great taste. Easy to fix. Have been making it for years and always a hit.
This was excellent. The stewed tomatoes really gives it a more savory and creamier flavor than plain tomatoes. Will definitely make this again.
Great ,my husband took this to a football party the men didn't realize it wasn't made with beef. I make all year long
spicy, but my 18 month old loved it!