- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (49-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook the turkey, onion and celery in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the broth, corn, beans, chiles, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with cheese if desired.
1-1/2 cups: 259 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1052mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 16g protein.