Try your hand at this stress-free chicken dish from Denise Ahlers of Freeburg, Illinois. Perfectly portioned for two, the chicken is tender and moist, and its flavory coating has all the “right stuff.”
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Chicken in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p13
Reviews for Flavorful Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review