- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Flavorful Chicken
Sort By :
"So moist and delicious, definitely a keeper!"
"We used thighs instead of breast pieces. Will probably cut back on the amount of butter next time. Easy, very good, and we will DEFINITELY be making it again!"
"Quick, flavorful, and low cal. What's not to love?"