Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, pineapple juice and wine or grape juice; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 140 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Aug 14, 2017
The marinade was yummy but subtle. It didn't really seem to flavor the inner chicken portion at all, despite marinading for 8 hours. The pieces of chicken we had weren't large either. Next time we might try poking holes in the chicken or using some sort of injector. I'd still try this again!
May 29, 2012
Delicious. I used bone-in, skin-on breasts and thighs. Had to finish cooking in the oven, because of a storm that rolled thru, but the chicken was delicious still. Nice flavors, very tender, juicy.
Aug 30, 2011
This marinade was good and certainly quick. I may make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.