Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers
- Drain peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chop peppers. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop artichokes.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine spinach, cheeses, basil, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts and peppers. Stir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours.
- Stir dip; cook, covered, 30-60 minutes longer. Stir before serving; serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Sort By :
I served this at a family reunion party. Rather worried as this is East Texas, but went over like a house on fire. The crock pot was scraped!
can you bake in the oven, and if so, what temperature and how long?