Favorite Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 pound creamy coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash salt
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the coleslaw, mayonnaise, onion, dill and salt. Stir in crab.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to coleslaw mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Crab Pasta Salad(11)
Sort By :
Made this over the weekend - Didn't change a thing. Very, very good.
This was just "ok" to my family not special like I had hoped.
Sorry this just seemed a thrown together mess to me, my family just thought it "ok".
This salad is easy to make and delicious. A good side to barbecued foods. A keeper!
Yummy! This recipe is really easy to make and so so good. I substituted celery for the onion.