Enchilada Casser-Ole! Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, beans, dressing, taco seasoning and cumin. Place three tortillas in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with half of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes; top with lettuce, tomato and cilantro. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Enchilada Casser-Ole!
Sort By :
"This is an excellent recipe. I substituted ground turkey for the ground beef and I used hot taco seasoning mix. My family loved it!"
"i used a can of Mexican stewed tomatoes instead of salsa and added a can of corn and some diced jalapenos. It was delicious! New favorite!"
"easy, like the ingredients, OK taste"
"New family favorite!"
"Excellent! I omitted the sour cream & Italian dressing because my husband isn't a fan of those foods. It still came out moist & tasty. This will certainly be a repeat dish. Jalapeno's would be a good addition for extra kick too."