- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- Sliced fresh strawberries or crushed graham crackers, optional
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add whipping cream; cover and process until blended. Remove to a large bowl.
- Add 1-1/2 cups strawberries to blender; cover and process until pureed. Stir into cream mixture.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream maker no more than two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate any remaining mixture until ready to freeze.)
- Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 4-6 hours or until firm. If desired, serve with sliced strawberries and graham crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review