The combination of spices on these nuts seems to warm everyone on cold winter days. I made this recipe several times over the holidays. —Tammi Simpson, Greensburg, Kentucky
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and spices. Add pecans and toss to coat. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Spiced Pecans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p122
Reviews for Easy Spiced Pecans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review