- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Sort By :
"This is so yummy, and easy! It's the only mac & cheese my family eats now!"
"This was really good. It will be perfect to take to my MILs for Thanksgiving. We used a different cheese blend - whatever we had on hand. Really yummy!"
"I liked the taste of this, but it made way too much sauce for only 2 cups of noodles. It was more like noodles in cheese soup. Creamy and easy to make, just add more noodles to make it more like mac and cheese."
"I was hesitant about the condensed soup (I would make a roux for something like this) but this was quicker and it was very good. I didn't have time to slow cook it so I baked it in a casserole dish at 350 for 30 minutes, first 15 covered. I also used 2 cups sharp cheddar and 1 cup cheddar jack because that's what I had. Added a few pinches of salt but didn't add pepper. I will definitely make this again!"
"This was great. I used Italian cheese blend instead of the fontina and provolone. I would make this again and it is a keeper."