- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Sort By :
"I had to make some minor tweaks because u couldn't find fontina cheese. Swiss cheese worked great and added evaporated milk and paprika! Very good"
"My girlfriend and I loved this recipe. Easy and tasty."
"This was excellent! I doubled it, and didn't bother heating the ingredients in a saucepan first. I just put everything in the crockpot except the pasta, heated on high for about an hour until everything was melted, and then added the pasta and heated on low for another couple hours. It was the perfect consistency (not too thin)."
"This is a good one! Will definitely make again."
"I made this for a potluck, and it was a hit! It was great tasting and easy to make! This one is going in the recipe box!"