- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Sort By :
"This was great. I used Italian cheese blend instead of the fontina and provolone. I would make this again and it is a keeper."
"I must have done something wrong. The texture was a little grainy, but the flavour was good. Maybe it was the cheese that I used. I may try Velveeta. next time."
"Incredibly creamy and delicious and very easy to prepare."
"I made this recipe for a Boy Scout banquet. I doubled the recipe and brought the crock pot home empty! A bit cheesy but it was a huge hit. Perfect blend on a cold winter day."
"I did everything in the crock pot and more than doubled the recipe. Used 16 ounces of Kraft 5 cheese Italian (couldn't find the fontina, so decided this would make a good substitute for it and the provolone), 8 ounces of Kraft sharp cheddar, 2 cans cheddar soup, 2 cups milk, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup butter, 3 teaspoons onion powder, added 3 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 teaspoon white pepper, added 2 teaspoons yellow mustard. Did NOT add any salt. Used 32 ounces of elbow macaroni. Husband absolutely LOVED this! Made a full 6 quart crock pot."