- 1-1/2 pounds (3 cups) fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place peaches in pie shell. Beat eggs slightly in bowl; blend in sugar, flour and salt. Stir in cream and vanilla; blend well. our over peaches. Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until center shakes slightly when moved. (To prevent crust edges from becoming to brown, cover edges with foil if desired.) Serve warm; or, for firmer pie, chill before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Peach Cream Pie
Sort By :
Wonderful! This is a keeper
My husband and I loved this pie. Will definitely make it again. It really tastes better chilled.
This recipe was handed down from my grandmother, and it is wonderful! As a child, I would sometimes request this pie for my birthday instead of cake!