- 5 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into five greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 5 mini loaves (8 slices each).
Reviews for Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
"I make this all the time now. Everyone that I give it to loves it as well!"
"Try this recipe. You won't be sorry. Quick, easy and delicious. Added a couple of handfuls of raisins this time. Thought they may sink to the bottom because the batter is so cakelike, but they didn't. I still prefer it plain."
"I have this recipe almost memorized. Whenever I make it for a brunch or occasion I have to bake 2. My family wants to have theirs and I never bring home leftovers. Very simple, moist, and delicious. I love it."
"Very moist and delicious. I added pecans and my husband loved it"
"I followed the recipe to a "T" and this was the worst pumpkin bread I've ever tasted. It smelled weird in the oven and tasted exactly how it smelled and left a terrible after taste. My husband liked it though. I now have my usual pumpkin bread baking...it smells wonderful."