Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into five greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 5 mini loaves (8 slices each).
Reviews for Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
5 love it! Been making this recipe for many years and have not found any better recipes for pumpkin bread!
Delicious....everyone liked it. 5 mini loaves go pretty fast.
This is indeed a delicious pumpkin bread! Great with whole wheat flour.
Delicious! Great with whole wheat flour.
i have been making this since it was first published by Taste of Home. i have tried others but none can compare to this one. when i make this i never have enough ! this is perfection!!!