- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Yellow and red food coloring
- 16 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/3 cup spreadable honey nut cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- Divide regular cream cheese into thirds; place in separate bowls. Tint one portion yellow and one portion orange with yellow and red food coloring. Leave remaining portion white.
- Using a 3-in. candy corn-shaped cookie cutter, cut two pieces from each bread slice. Spread honey nut cream cheese over eight bread cutouts. Layer with peanut butter and bananas; drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread cutouts. Decorate top of sandwiches with tinted cream cheese to resemble candy corn. Yield: 16 sandwiches.
Originally published as Cute Halloween Sandwiches in Halloween Bookazine 2015 2015, p120
Reviews for Cute Halloween Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review