- 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- 4-1/2 cups diet grapefruit or citrus soda, chilled
- With a zester or fork, score cucumbers lengthwise; cut widthwise into thin slices. In a large pitcher, combine water and lemonade concentrate; add cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, transfer cucumber mixture to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale and grapefruit soda. Yield: 25 servings (4-3/4 quarts).
Reviews for Cucumber Punch
Sort By :
I will not make this again. Too many ingredients for an average drink...
Served this at a party and everyone loved it!
Have made it several times already. Anyone who loves pickles will certainly love this drink!
suggestion from magazine--
Garnish you pitcher or each glass with citrus rind curls (run a zester over lemons, grapefruits, or limes) in addition to, or in place of cucumber slices.
Use citrus ice cubes, prepared ahead of time, for an extra touch of color. Simply add citrus rind curls or small citrus wedges to ice-cube trays filled with water and freeze.
Rub glass rims with a lime wedge; dip the rims into granulated, super-fine or coarse sugar. For an extra pop of color, use colored sugar.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >