- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups leftover chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, onion and pepper. Stir in potatoes, turkey and stuffing.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, drop potato mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into pan; press to flatten slightly. Fry 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 12 patties.
Reviews for Crispy Mashed Potato & Stuffing Patties
Sort By :
Wow, this is really good. I made them exactly as the recipe said and used turkey gravy on top. With a side of green bean casserole. Yum! They did fall apart a bit in the pan for me but my potatoes were a little runny, maybe add an extra egg next time?
This was a good use of Thanksgiving leftovers. I used them as the base for the Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict at http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/turkey---stuffing-eggs-benedict and the combined recipes were a hit. This will probably become a Black Friday tradition in my home!
really good, used 3/4 cup bread crumbs instead of stuffing. no turkey, but would try crumbled, cooked sausage next time.
Great way to use up leftovers. Added leftover gravy before eating - yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Stuffing Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Potato Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Turkey Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >
- Taste of Home Magazine Brunch Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >