- 1-3/4 cups finely crushed gingersnap cookies (about 30 cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies, sugar and flour; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, lime peel and lime juice until blended. Beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Stir in cilantro. Transfer to crust. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours or until filling is firm.
- Just before serving, arrange berries over pie. In microwave, warm preserves just until melted. Brush over berries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Lime Pie with Fresh Berries in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Lime Pie with Fresh Berries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2014
"The perfect 4th of July dessert! My family and friends loved it. I omitted the cilantro to make it more kid-friendly. Great lime flavor."