Creamsicle Mimosa Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. Place the orange juice, cream, sugar and orange peel in a blender; cover and process until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. For each serving, scoop 1/4 cup mix into a champagne glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a strawberry and serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 cups mix).
1 serving: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Creamsicle Mimosa
"OMG! This is the most amazing thing I have eaten in a loooonnngg time!!!!"