Notes Waydella Hart of Parsons, Kansas, "This delightfully sweet-tart dessert is pretty to set on the table and so quick and easy to make."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Mandarin oranges and chopped pistachios, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in limeade and food coloring if desired. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with kiwi, remaining whipped topping, oranges and pistachios if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cool Lime Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1999, p67
Reviews for Cool Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2010
"Simply fabulous! It was a huge hit with our dinner guests :)"