Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 teaspoons strawberry preserves
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip top and sides of biscuits in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit; fill with 1 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving (preserves will be hot). Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits(9)
Sort By :
I substituted cardamom for the cinnamon and used orange marmalade in place of the strawberry preserves. They looked, smelled, and tasted wonderful. I will definitely make these again.
Kids loved them! Preserves melted and ran all over.
I used cherry preserves!! Yum! Will definately make again
Excellent for breakfast on Sunday Mornings! I use Pillsbury Grands and Strawberry/Blackberry Jam! My family loves them!
My husband does not like buttermilk biscuits but ate four of these at one sitting. They are so easy and are great as snack or breakfast food -- best served right from the oven.
More Recipe Collections
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Doughnuts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Doughnut Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >