Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 teaspoons strawberry preserves
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip top and sides of biscuits in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit; fill with 1 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving (preserves will be hot). Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits
Sort By :
Very simple and great flavor, I need to make deeper indentations for the preserves the next time I make.
I substituted cardamom for the cinnamon and used orange marmalade in place of the strawberry preserves. They looked, smelled, and tasted wonderful. I will definitely make these again.
Kids loved them! Preserves melted and ran all over.
I used cherry preserves!! Yum! Will definately make again
Excellent for breakfast on Sunday Mornings! I use Pillsbury Grands and Strawberry/Blackberry Jam! My family loves them!
More Recipe Collections
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Doughnuts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Doughnut Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >