"You may be tempted to save this recipe for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine," remarks Darlene Wiese-Appleby, Creston, Ohio. "But with just a few ingredients, they're easy to make anytime."
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chopped flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored spinkles, baking cocoa and/or finely chopped nuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and milk; stir until smooth.Stir in vanilla. Chill for 2 hours or until mixture is easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in the coconut, sprinkles, cocoa or nuts if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Truffles in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p66
Reviews for Chocolate Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review