- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup ginger ale
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed. Add the ginger ale, milk, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a large bowl; whisk in sour cream until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chilled Berry Soup
Sort By :
"Made this recipe with my cooking students (ages 5-11) and they all loved it! Easy to make and delicious to eat. Will be making again for sure!"
"This was very good, and very easy and quick to throw together! Nice change of pace for a quick dessert!"
"I've tried several chilled fruit soups and this is my favorite by far. I've even substituted other fruits such as pineapple ands it is always a delicious hit with whomever I'm serving."
"Absolutely delicious! I love cold fruit soups! Thanks :-)"
"it is a great chilled soup. i use mixed berries also. its a christmas tradition at my house"