Chilled Berry Soup Recipe
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup ginger ale
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed. Add the ginger ale, milk, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a large bowl; whisk in sour cream until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chilled Berry Soup(5)
Sort By :
This was very good, and very easy and quick to throw together! Nice change of pace for a quick dessert!
I've tried several chilled fruit soups and this is my favorite by far. I've even substituted other fruits such as pineapple ands it is always a delicious hit with whomever I'm serving.
Absolutely delicious! I love cold fruit soups! Thanks :-)
it is a great chilled soup. i use mixed berries also. its a christmas tradition at my house
That looks really good! - princesponce97
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Soup Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >