- 2 packages (6 ounces each) reduced-sodium stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mixes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- Divide chicken between two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with pepper. Layer with ham, Swiss cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, soup mixture and stuffing. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
Sort By :
If made as written, it's a bit salty for our tastes. I make sure I use the low-sodium stuffing, unsalted butter to make the stuffing, and Campbell's healthy request cream of chicken soup which has about half the sodium of the regular cream of chicken soup. If I can find lower-sodium ham, I use that too. All in all, it's a great recipe, and with less salt, absolutely delicious and a family favorite!
Easy week night recipe. It's a little salty, next time I will look for low-sodium stuffing. My family likes it. I couldn't find shredded Swiss, or block Swiss so I could shred it myself, so I used sliced Swiss. It worked fine. I also made it into one casserole, instead of two.
This was delicious. It took a little longer for prep because I purchased 2 rotisserie chickens which equaled around eight cups. Expensive to make but yielding 2 casseroles not too bad.
This casserole was good!
This recipe was okay. I used lower sodium ham in addition to the lower sodium stuffing mix called for and it was still a little too salty for my family.