- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt and sugar until blended; stir in herbs. Pour over tomatoes; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Salad(6)
Sort By :
Wow - I had some Roma tomatoes to use up, so decided to try this recipe. It was amazing! I sprinkled Feta cheese on top - YUM!!! Thanks for sharing!
We liked this recipe a lot---it was really easy and quick to put together. I did add both green and black sliced olives...not that the recipe needed them, we just like them! . For some reason my star rating isn't showing...it's FIVE stars!
This was really good. I really enjoyed the tanginess. Next time I make it I might try red wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar.
Really good! Added fresh mozzarella cheese and used
sun sugar cherry tomatoes. YUM
Made it for company two weeks ago; making it again tonight for company tomorrow. I used "jarred" spices and it still was excellent. Using fresh spices tonight!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >