- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Lettuce leaves
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl, In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar; shake well.
- Pour over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve on a bed of lettuce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Salad(5)
Sort By :
We liked this recipe a lot---it was really easy and quick to put together. I did add both green and black sliced olives...not that the recipe needed them, we just like them! . For some reason my star rating isn't showing...it's FIVE stars!
This was really good. I really enjoyed the tanginess. Next time I make it I might try red wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar.
Really good! Added fresh mozzarella cheese and used
sun sugar cherry tomatoes. YUM
Made it for company two weeks ago; making it again tonight for company tomorrow. I used "jarred" spices and it still was excellent. Using fresh spices tonight!
Delicious! Prep time is quick, it's a pretty dish to serve and there's never any left! What more can you ask for?