- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, eggs, milk and yogurt until blended. Stir in corn and cheese. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Corn Bread
Sort By :
"I get lots of compliments on this bread whenever I make it. A great accompaniment to my Santa Fe Soup! When I didn't have yogurt I used sour cream and it works great, too - just adds some fat grams. :-)"
"This is an easy and delicious recipe for cornbread ... it goes so well with chili!"