Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
Sort By :
"Excellent!!! The whole family loved it. Definitely will make this again."
"Quick, easy, and delicious !!!!"
"I made this for my family and they devoured it--even my four year old enjoyed it. I did't use the pimentos, and I thought it was a little bland. I like someone else's idea to saute some vegetables and mix those in--I will try that next time and add some garlic powder."
"My 80 yr old Grandmother has been making this for many years. It's so yummy! She uses Velveeta and adds celery and a bit of garlic powder. Great to see this has got around :)"
"My son and I aren't big fans of tomato, so this was a great substitute for spaghetti. We loved it! Two weeks after I had first made some, he reminded me that it was good. I think he wanted me to make it again! I will be soon."