Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti(40)
Sort By :
This was pretty good. Next time, I'll add broccoli though!
Great recipe. Does need some flavor. I used roasted red peppers (had on hand) instead of pimientos. Also sauted mushrooms and onions in garlic butter and added. There wasn't a drop left in the dish. Family has requested this meal anytime. Going to try next time with mushroom soup.
Five stars for easiness, four stars for tastiness. This is comfort food.
I absolutely loved this recipe. It was very simple to make, and many of the ingredients I had on hand already. One thing I did add, however, was a block of cream cheese. I creamed this with the hot noodles. It just added more creaminess. Nice find!
This was delicious and simple to make. Since it's summer time, instead of the pimentos I diced up a little red and green pepper. Added a touch of garlic powder. Tasted wonderful! My family loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Spaghetti >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >