- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
Sort By :
"I used shredded chicken, from when I roasted a chicken and had leftovers. I also used Penne Pasta. I opted not to use pimientos. I added a dash of crushed red pepper. Also added garlic powder and onion powder. Had a five cheese blend on hand and used that. my 12 year old loved it."
"Since most reviews mentioned bland taste...... Suggestion....Every recipe I try out that has meat as an ingredient I ALWAYS marinate in seasonings that will compliment the overall dish. Like with this dish try marinating the chicken for about 24hrs. Sprinkle some garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper (whatever you like) on the chicken. Also cook the pasta in low sodium chicken broth, because like Emeril says "my water don't come seasoned."
"Excellent!!! The whole family loved it. Definitely will make this again."
"Quick, easy, and delicious !!!!"