- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Cayenne Pretzels
"These are Awesome made as is. I made them for a party last night and everyone raved about them and they want the recipe."
"These look like normal pretzels and then give the mouth a wonderful suprize!"
"These are great- and addicting. Nice flavor, and you can control the "heat" bu adjusting the cayenne pepper. Be sure to bake all the way, or an extra 10 min if not all the seasoning is absorbed. At Christmas, I make these using pretzel logs and package them as gifts. Super easy."
"Great....a hit at all my parties. Teens as well as adults love these pretzels and so easy to make. Rone"
"WOW, AMAZING, Whats in these, Can I have the recipe, Can I have the left overs.I've made these 5 times, they disappear right away. They are so easy to make and a hit everytime."