Here's an easy ad different treatment for a boneless pork loin roast. Simply combine the oil and seasonings, rub it over the roast and bake. The meat turns out tender and serves a big group.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- Combine the oil, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Caribbean Roast Pork Loin in Country April/May 2005, p49
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review