- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- Combine the oil, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
Sort By :
easy to prepare and tastes and smells very good which was surprising to me as I ususally use those seasonings in apple pies.
Fantastic flavor! I did put the rub on and kept it in the fridge for a few hours wrapped tight in saran wrap. Whole family really enjoyed it and I will absolutely make this again! Plus it was very, very easy to make!
This had an unusual flavor (in our opinion). It was eaten by everyone but I was informed that it would be OK if I did not make it again. I'm not sure if it's just my families taste or not. I guess it's possible we just don't like Caribbean cooking.