Turn this classic treat into a fun drink that's perfect for fall parties. They taste just like caramel apples.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 5 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ice cubes
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the apple, juice concentrate, ice cream topping and lemon juice; cover and process until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with additional caramel topping if desired; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Slushies in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008 2008, p57
Reviews for Caramel Apple Slushies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review