- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a large skillet or wok, combine the water, soy sauce and oil. Add the zucchini, cabbage, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the rice, tomato and carrot; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Brown Rice Veggie Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"Recipe says 2 servings...then at end it says 4 servings??"
"Very tasty! We all enjoyed it. Wonderful dish to serve when veggies are coming in from the garden!"
"Made with no changes. It was very tasty!"
"My husband and I loved this recipe, very flavorful. Only thing I left out the almonds. We don't like nuts in our meals"
"I love the shredded or minced ginger in a stir fry, also."