Breaded Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, thyme, pepper and sage. Spread mustard on both sides of pork ; coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Dijon Pork Chops(10)
Sort By :
The flavor was ok but most of the breading fell off
This is very good! I have been asked to make this again by my hungry crowd!
Very good, simple & quick, (didn't have saltines, used bread crumbs), will become a regular.
Used Cornflake crumbs. I also used pork chops that were 1" to 1 1/8" thick. Therefore, after I browned them I put them in a covered baking dish with 1/4 c. water and baked them for 35-45 min. at 350.
These were really good.I substituded Panko crumbs for the saltines.