Breaded Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, thyme, pepper and sage. Spread mustard on both sides of pork ; coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Breaded Dijon Pork Chops
Sort By :
"this is by far my most favorite pork chop recipe!"
"Very Good. Liked the dijon flavor."
"The flavor was ok but most of the breading fell off"
"This is very good! I have been asked to make this again by my hungry crowd!"
"Very good, simple & quick, (didn't have saltines, used bread crumbs), will become a regular."