- 1 package (16 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 cups fresh spinach, lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return to pan. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, salt and lemon pepper. Add cheese sauce, sausage and spinach to hot pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bow Ties with Gorgonzola Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p19
Reviews for Bow Ties with Gorgonzola Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review