Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 24 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs(3)
Sort By :
This is a new winner in our house. Rich and delicious as one would expect from the Blue Cheese.
I sprinkled a few Blue Cheese crumbles on top. Which really sent out a nice hint.
Perfect for the Holidays and Entertaining. This one will certainly will fit right in.
Another Taste Of Home winner. And another New Deviled Egg recipe for the File.
Super rich and delicious. They are very upscale, almost sinful, enticing and Perfect.
Recipe is very adaptable as I only made 3 hard cooked eggs for just my husband and myself.
I will make this one again. Its perfect for the Holidays and entertaining. A plate of theses certainly would Brighten up any table.
Toss a few crumbles of Blu on top as a "Hint".
These deviled eggs are delicious! I made them for a barbeque and they disappeared in minutes. I omitted the celery seed since I didn't have any and crumbled some bacon over the tops. A keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >