I hope you'll agree that blue cheese and a hint of hot pepper in the filling put these flavorful deviled eggs a step above the ordinary. They're always well received at a gathering. -Nina Hall Citrus Heights, California
- 24 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2004, p39
Reviews for Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review