- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
"we just love this so much!!"
"This is now the family favorite! Best pasta salad we have ever tasted! Easy and quick also."
"Just OK for my husband and me."
"Delicious! We doubled the recipe, and used finely chopped vidalia onion instead of the green onion, and added a bit more bacon that I oven-baked till crispy."
"We enjoyed this, used olive oil mayo and added Salad Supreme seasoning. salt and pepper"
"I found this recipe a while ago, it is really good. I used Olive oil Mayo & low carb high fibre noodles because I am diabetic."
"I made as written and it was pretty bland. It needs something to add some flavor."
"I doubled the sauce and it was delicious :)"