BLT Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
I made this for dinner but used cocktail sauce. Big hit! 5 stars
Absolutely delish! Like others, added more mayo, some sour cream, fresh dill, celery seed, a little fresh onion, cracked pepper. A great summertime meal. Oh, and used coleslaw instead of lettuce.
It looked very pretty, but tasted bland.
Very good recipe. I doubled the dressing also, per other reviewers suggestion. Thank you for a great recipe....