BLT Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad(32)
Sort By :
It looked very pretty, but tasted bland.
Very good recipe. I doubled the dressing also, per other reviewers suggestion. Thank you for a great recipe....
Fixed this over the weekend and it was a nice salad for a hor day and one can also use tomotoes from your garden.
I made this salad using the sriracha sauce. I used two tablespoons as my family likes spicy. I also substituted fresh Swiss chard out of my garden for the lettuce. It made the salad look beautiful and it didn't wilt at all. I ate it the second day and it was still perfect. This is the perfect pasta salad for BLT lovers.
This is a wonderful side dish. I had to make copies for everyone at the B-B-Q!! I will make this again and again.