- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BLT Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"I found this recipe a while ago, it is really good. I used Olive oil Mayo & low carb high fibre noodles because I am diabetic."
"I made as written and it was pretty bland. It needs something to add some flavor."
"I doubled the sauce and it was delicious :)"
"I made a big batch (full box of pasta) and added creamy cole slaw from the deli in place of the lettuce. I also used a store brand chili sauce because I prefer the sweetness over heat!! So good, we loved it and I will be serving this a lot from now on"