Black Bean Turkey Enchiladas Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 14 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce
- Minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey, onion and seasonings over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender. Stir in cream cheese and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend until melted. Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies and salsa.
- Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in two 13x9-in. baking dishes coated with cooking spray, seam side down. Top with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake casseroles, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with yogurt. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Black Bean Turkey Enchiladas(7)
Sort By :
I make this recipe alot!
My family & friends love it and I have to say I've never had anyone
Try it without asking me if they can have the recipe. I even use just regular ground beef in it sometimes. ..still yummy as ever. Love this great recipe...thanks to the cooks for sharing it!!
These enchiladas are pretty good! I loved the use of Greek yogurt as "sour cream" I used 2% Fage Greek yogurt. It's the only one I've found that I like. These enchiladas also freeze well.
I wish I liked this more than I did because it is a healthier version. If I make this again, I'd add more of the seasonings and leave the tomatoes out of the filling.
I just made these Enchiladas. Very easy and delicious. My whole family loved them!
Excellent recipe. Easy to make. I doubled the taco seasoning and cumin; substituted the ground turkey for hamburger; used 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies instead of the fire roasted tomatoes, 2 cans green chilies and salsa. I drained the juice from one can. Turned out GREAT!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Corn Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Mexican Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Tomato Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Turkey Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Tomato Recipes >
- Turkey Dinner Recipes >
- Turkey Recipes >