- 1 beef tenderloin roast (3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or beef broth
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- Place tenderloin in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the wine, soy sauce, rosemary, Dijon mustard, ground mustard and garlic. Pour half of the marinade over tenderloin; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4-12 hours, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Place the potatoes, brussels sprouts and carrots in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add reserved marinade and toss to coat. Cover and bake at 425° for 30 minutes; stir.
- Drain and discard marinade from tenderloin. Place tenderloin over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Remove beef and let stand for 15 minutes. Check vegetables for doneness. If additional roasting is needed, cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Slice beef and serve with vegetables. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables
Sort By :
I made this for a Christmas dinner party and was very disappointed. The soy sauce overpowered the other flavors. Will not make this again.
I made this for Christmas Eve Dinner. It came out better than I ever expected. The cooking time was different for my oven. The vegetables were just as delicious. The meat was so tender and perfect. Great recipe!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >