- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Buttermilk Salad Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p49
Reviews for Basic Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2013
This is really good, but was a little too thin. But, like I said it was delicious.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2010
taste just like what i had at a wedding very good!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >