Banana Pudding Parfaits Recipe
- 3-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping.
- Set aside eight vanilla wafers. Place one wafer into each of eight parfait glasses; top with a third of the banana slices and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Banana Pudding Parfaits
Sort By :
"Very delicious and filling"
"Delicious and easy! I would break up the cookies into small pieces next time it make it easier to eat."
"I used blueberries instead of Banana and then it was good."
"I didn't use the diet stuff because I don't use aspertame unless I don't notice it and the diet jello has asertame in it. I used banana pudding an it ca out good. I'm not a banana pudding person, but everyone else loved it. I even ate some and it tasted really good. My twin grandson's had seconds or thirds. Hubby had more than that. :-)"
"I've been making this dessert for years. For a patriotic holiday I add blueberries and strawberries for a red, white and blue dessert. Also, I don't use Cool Whip - Yuk! I use real whipped cream."