Banana Pudding Parfaits Recipe
- 3-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping.
- Set aside eight vanilla wafers. Place one wafer into each of eight parfait glasses; top with a third of the banana slices and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Banana Pudding Parfaits
Sort By :
Very delicious and filling
Delicious and easy! I would break up the cookies into small pieces next time it make it easier to eat.
I used blueberries instead of Banana and then it was good.
I didn't use the diet stuff because I don't use aspertame unless I don't notice it and the diet jello has asertame in it. I used banana pudding an it ca out good. I'm not a banana pudding person, but everyone else loved it. I even ate some and it tasted really good. My twin grandson's had seconds or thirds. Hubby had more than that. :-)
I've been making this dessert for years. For a patriotic holiday I add blueberries and strawberries for a red, white and blue dessert. Also, I don't use Cool Whip - Yuk! I use real whipped cream.