- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Combine bananas, sugar, egg and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Combine the first three topping ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Crumb Muffins(15)
Sort By :
I have used this recipe for over 15 years as a go to for my over ripe bananas. They are delicious! I triple the cinnamon because my hubby loves cinnamon.
Made these for a camping weekend with friends ,they did not last long. People of all ages love these muffins. Thanks for sharing these recipes.
Thank you so much for sharing these recipe, Wendy Masters! I think these also are great as mini loaves or even loaves instead of just muffins! Quick breads are among my baking specialty! I'm going to bake them this a.m.! Dawn E. Lowenstein
I have made this recipe before & these muffins were delicious!
My Wife and I loved these muffins. They where very moist and flavorful