Banana Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries and mint and additional sliced bananas, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with blueberries, mint and bananas if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Blueberry Pie(2)
Sort By :
absolutely Delicious!! & easy! I make this all the time everyone wants the recipe!! love how it makes 2 pies!
I make this pie for my specialty catering, and everyone absolutely loves it - and its easy too! I use 2 cans of blueberries.
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >