- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries and mint and additional sliced bananas, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with blueberries, mint and bananas if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Blueberry Pie
Sort By :
This is a very easy, fantastic tasting pie! I made it for Fathers Day because my husband loves blueberries and he absolutely loved it! He has requested that I make it again for our "out of town" family coming for a visit in 10 days!! I also used a whole can of pie filling for each pie.
absolutely Delicious!! & easy! I make this all the time everyone wants the recipe!! love how it makes 2 pies!
I make this pie for my specialty catering, and everyone absolutely loves it - and its easy too! I use 2 cans of blueberries.