- 4 tuna steaks (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Sprinkle tuna with pepper and salt. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Balsamic-Glazed Tuna Steaks
Sort By :
was not that inpressed i have had better tuna steak dinners will not make agien
Just a little less pepper and it's perfect!
Very easy to prepare and my husband loved it! Not too salty, but adds nice touch to sometimes bland tuna. Similar flavor to kettle corn - slightly sweet and lightly salty. A true meal in minutes!