Garlicky Herbed Shrimp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to combine. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup butter over medium-high heat. Add half of the shrimp mixture; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Transfer to a clean bowl.
- Repeat with remaining butter and shrimp mixture. Return cooked shrimp to pan. Stir in lemon juice; heat through. Stir in herbs.
Nutrition Facts1 shrimp: 46 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 24, 2013
Is it normally served hot or cold?
Jan 27, 2013
Jan 4, 2013
This recipe was very easy and very yummy. I would definitely make this again.
Dec 22, 2012
This was absolutely delicious, it had so much flavor.