Baked Strawberry Salmon for Two Recipe
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Strawberry Salmon for Two(5)
Sort By :
Had this for dinner tonight, it was awesome.
Only thing I did different was put it in broiler for a couple of minutes to Finish it off.
I also used reduced sodium soy sauce. It was very easy to make and tasted very good.
I used reduced-sodium soy sauce. This was easy to put together and just delicious! My husband and I both really liked it, and I will definitely be making this again.
I used light soy sauce and sugar free preserves. Very tasty!