Bacon Cheeseburger Balls Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine egg and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into 36 portions; set aside. In another large bowl, combine the flour and milk until smooth. Add cheese and bacon; mix well.
- Shape cheese mixture into 36 balls. Shape one beef portion around each cheese ball. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs. Place cracker crumbs in another bowl. Dip meatballs into egg, then coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs over medium heat in oil for 10-12 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink and coating is golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Balls(11)
Sort By :
I suspect the one star people did something wrong. This was really good, not at all dry.
If you make them regularly, I don't see how the family could be "often fooled" into thinking that they're plain meatballs. I made these last night and my family said the bacon should have been left out.
took a bit of work to prepare, but sooo worth it! the crispy cracker on the outside and the cheese delicious inside! Mmmm will make again for sure!!
Lots of prep time, but worth it! Delicious.
I loved these meatballs. I used the leftovers with spaghetti. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >